Friday, July 22, 2011

Homemade Gift: Guest Book #10

Supplies: paper (Making Memories, recycled Kinkade image); stamps (Inkadinkado Coffee House alphabet); ink (Jet Black StazOn); ribbon (Michaels $1 bin); composition notebook.

I hope you're not getting tired of these guest books. :) If I were making them all for the same person, I certainly would be changing them up a bit. However, since they're all going to different people, I decided not to mess with a good design.

By the way, this is the time of year to be looking for good deals on these composition notebooks. Last year I think I was able to get them for $0.25 at Wal-Mart. I don't think it's as good a price this year, but even $0.50 for one of these is good.

I'm linking to ... Upcycled Awesome,

Photobucket



A Marvelous Mess



A Marvelous Mess




homework


 http://www.thethriftyhome.com


1 comments:

Amanda Drietz said...

Love the guest book! I agree that this is the time of year to stock up on the notebooks! I made 20+ journal covers this week for our youth group girls going on a missions trip and was so blessed to find the notebooks for them on sale at Walmart this week. It really makes a difference! Praise the Lord for perfect timing!

 
;