Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Red and Black Houndstooth and Roses Rag Quilt Purse



Have you seen this purse in my Etsy shop? It's one of my personal favorites. I could easily see myself using this one, and to be honest, I was tempted to keep it for myself. But since I really don't need about 20 new purses, I listed it. :)



This one is made from two different 100% cotton fabrics and a black fleece (for the quilted part). As you can see, I made a little change on this one by using black grosgrain ribbon for the closure. I really like how it turned out, and it's so easy to hook around that huge red button. (Don't you just love that button?!?)



Inside, I put another large pocket to help organize your things.



And there are two pockets on the sides (outside) that are great to hold things like cell phones.

Again, this would be a perfect Christmas gift for some lady on your list. The price is right at just $15 plus $4.95 Priority Mail shipping, but for today ONLY I'm offering free shipping on this purse only. If the free shipping doesn't show up on your Etsy bill, I'll adjust it. (I'm learning as I go with Etsy, so please bear with me.) :)

I'm always happy to ship directly to the recipient (with a personalized note) to save you extra shipping.

0 comments:

 
;