Friday, December 3, 2010

Black and White Basics Rag Quilt Purse



And here's yet another rag quilt purse I have up in my shop. Obviously, I had a blast making these because I couldn't seem to stop.

I love gingham and thought about pairing this with black, but I chose white for this one instead. Since I have quite a bit of the gingham fabric left, I may just make one with black in the future.



If this looks like your kind of bag, you can buy it from my shop for $15 plus $4.95 Priority Mail shipping, but for today ONLY I'm offering free shipping on this purse only. If the free shipping doesn't show up on your Etsy bill, I'll adjust it. (I'm learning as I go with Etsy, so please bear with me.) :)

If you want to give it as a gift, remember that I am happy to ship directly to the recipient (with a personalized note) to save you extra shipping.

0 comments:

 
;