Monday, November 1, 2010

Simple Bind It All Planner #2

On Friday, I shared my first planner with you. Today I'm sharing the second one. Again, I first saw this idea on Leigh's blog. She got the idea from a blogger at An Altered Life.



Supplies: paper (unknown); Nestabilities Labels 8; chipboard letters (unknown); peach grosgrain ribbon; binder clips; tiny adhesive rhinestones; mini legal pad; Bind It All.



Here's the front of this one, with the initials of my other Secret Sister. (I really hope she doesn't read my blog, but she's probably figured me out already anyway!)

See, I got the binding right on this one!



And here's the back, with the ribbon holding the monthly calendar part in place.

I forgot to mention that I used regular cardboard for the base of these. I adhered two sheets of sturdy (non-corrugated) cardboard together, then covered it with decorative paper.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

jemilyea said...

I so enjoy seeing all your new projects. You answered my question in this post, though. I wondered what the base was out of; I couldn't believe it was only paper. Does the patterned paper stick to the binder clips? I think I've seen photos of painted binder clips.

Christa said...

I thought this was something that would interest you! :)

I used my ATG regular adhesive (not the gold-backed kind) to stick the paper to the binder clips, and it sticks very well. You could probably use almost any kind of double-sided adhesive to stick it down, but I wouldn't recommend a wet glue.

I'm sure you could paint the binder clips, too. I liked the look of the paper on these. It was super-easy, too. HTH!

 
;