Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Love Wedding Card



Supplies: stamps (K&Co); paper (glittered background paper by Slice, gold vellum by unknown, gold metallic by unknown); ink (Versamark with white embossing powder); homemade hot glue pearls; gold satin ribbon; Nestabilities Labels 4; Martha Stewart corner punch; homemade mini roses.

I had a wedding and special anniversary to acknowledge this past week, so I broke out some new glittery white paper I had just picked up at Ollie's. It was $1.99 for 25 sheets of this specialty paper put out by Slice. I know it was in conjunction with a company (I'm thinking Making Memories), but I can't remember exactly which one at the moment.

You can't see the sparkle of the background paper in this picture, but it's all glittery and gorgeous. I gave this one to our nephew and his new bride. It was a tight fit in the envelope, so I would have gone with a 6x9" mailing envelope if I hadn't been delivering it in person.

Enjoy!

3 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

Great colors for a fall wedding card! Love the white embossing powder on that paper -- looks so nice!

Christa said...

About that embossing powder ... I need to make a DIY embossing buddy. Don't try to emboss vellum without it. :)

Ginny said...

Very pretty!

 
;