Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Completed Scrapbook Pages

I mentioned that I was taking scrapbook supplies along on vacation and that I had tons of pages to catch up on. I thought my page count was somewhere around 100, but it was closer to 50. How do I know? Because I got almost all of them done!!

I never thought I'd get that much done, but I was in the mood to do it for several days in a row. As it got to the end of the third straight day of scrapping, my inspiration was waning and I decided to call it quits rather than end up with an album full of pages I didn't even like.

I'll be sharing some of those pages in the next few days. To get us started, here are the first five layouts I completed (in reverse order):
Luray Caverns - This one isn't journaled because I forgot my gel pens at home!

Skyline Drive - I copied the same paper and design for both kids' albums, to make it easier and faster.

Family (my daughter's 2-1/2 year page)



Style


Sugar & Spice - to document the "ungirly" things she does, like play in the dirt and get black eyes more often than my son (which is why I emphasized the word "spice")

0 comments:

 
;