Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas House Tour: Living Room

I thought I'd share some of our decorating with you, so we're starting with the living room (since it has the tree).

First of all, here is our 7-1/2 foot artificial Christmas tree: Here is the nativity set on an end table right next to it. This set was given to us by a dear lady in our congregation. I've never seen one like it before!

These lighted houses are underneath the nativity. My husband likes to use village pieces, so I call this our little Bethlehem (emphasis on little):


I have this arrangement on the coffee table:
And here you can see the coffee table from another angle:

Stay tuned tomorrow for another room!

1 comments:

Heather said...

very nice! sooo Christmas-y! I could feel the warmth through your pictures!

 
;