Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Cheap rubber stamp storage

This idea is not original with me. Unfortunately, I cannot find the link for the lady who gave me the idea. If you happen to run across this same idea in blogland somewhere, please let me know so I can credit her!



I took a cardboard box top (from a big box of office paper) and added foam core shelves, attached with hot glue. I never knew foam core and cardboard were so sturdy!

You are looking at my entire collection of wood-mounted rubber stamps. No, wait. I have four Stampin Up sets still in their original packaging since it works better to store them that way. But these are all the "non-set" rubber stamps that I own. (My favorite stamps are the clear ones since I can see exactly what and where I'm stamping. I have lots more of those!)

I've been working on organizing some elements of my craft room that have gotten out of hand recently. I'll have to show you my homemade ink pad organizer soon, too! It's not original with me, either, but it's too good of an idea not to share!
Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

 
;