Friday, January 25, 2008

Why I know this John Deere bed set was for us ...

Take a look at the picture of my son's new bedding. It came in the mail today, and I can't tell you how blessed I was when I opened the package to discover two shams, two pillowcases and two flat sheets, in addition to the fitted sheet and comforter.

You see, I was under the impression that I was only getting enough for one bed set. All this lacked to make two complete sheet sets was a fitted sheet for the top bunk. And, thanks to a friend, I already had a perfectly-matched green checked fitted sheet.

As a general rule, we don't use flat sheets in our house because they're such a pain to keep tucked. So we have those two John Deere print flat sheets that I'm thinking about making into priscilla curtains for the window. (Just add a casing and hem a little ... nothing that couldn't easily be undone if the need arose.)

Once the quilt is done, it will go on the bottom bunk and this comforter will go on the top.

Now we are doubly convinced that this set was for us! Isn't God good?

1 comments:

Farm gal said...

Wow!! I like it!! Your son is no doubt VERY excited!!

 
;