Thursday, March 14, 2019

How to Use An Entire Paper Pad Series: Part 4 Traveler's Notebook #2


I promised I'd share the second Traveler's Notebook from this paper pad, and I'm finally getting the time to write up the post.

This is another B6 (5x7") size, and it's a Paris theme. (No surprise there, since the paper pad is Paris-themed.)

I included one of the cut-aparts inside the front elastic, since it makes it a little prettier. This can be used as a bookmark or left in the front as a movable decoration.


I really love how the planner charm turned out for this one. I found these Eiffel Tower charms on clearance at Michaels and made the yarn tassel myself. This can also be clipped onto the front elastic, if you wish.


And now moving onto the inside ... This is the inside front cover and the first part of the 2-page, 4-sheet clear pocket dashboard. I lined the pockets with printed paper to separate the front and back.


Here is the second and third parts of the clear pocket dashboard.


This is the end of the clear pocket dashboard and the cover of the first insert. I added a cut-apart to the insert so the recipient can label it according to what information she's putting inside.


This is the pretty paper clip I made from cut-aparts and a bow die cut.


This is the back of the first insert and the front of the second one ...


... And the back of the second insert and the front of the pocket folder with the pen loop attached.


This is the inside of the pocket folder. I like the idea of having a folder to corral the miscellaneous papers that seem to be a part of everyone's life.


Lastly, here is the matching pen that I created from paper scraps.

I hope you've enjoyed this peek at my first Traveler's Notebooks. I'm a little addicted to them now ...

Want to see the rest of the series? Check them out at these links:


Part 1 - Introduction
Part 2 - Planning
Part 3 - Composition Notebook Journals
Part 4 - Traveler's Notebooks
Part 4 - Traveler's Notebook #2
Part 5A - Mini Album #1
Part 5B - Mini Album #2
Part 6 - Cards
Part 7 - Tags 

2 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

I've never heard of a "Traveler's Notebook" but it looks fun!

Christa said...

Sorry to respond so late! This comment somehow passed my notice.

A lot of people use a Traveler's Notebook for a planner. Some just use it to jot down notes on the go, while others use them like I use my bullet journal (just a different way of binding it).

 
;