Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Missions Month: Green Vines Vintage Sheet Wristlet

Today's Missions Month feature is the first of several wristlets I made from my vintage sheet materials. (Don't know what Missions Month is? Check out this post.)

This wristlet is made from my popular Green Vines vintage sheet material and lined inside with white fabric. There is an inside pocket (approximately 3-1/2 x 5-1/2") to help organize the contents.

It is approximately 10-1/2 x 5" and is 3" deep at the bottom. It has a YKK nylon zipper closure and is accented with dark green grosgrain ribbon.

The strap detaches if you want to use it as a clutch, and the metal clasp also allows you to hook other items (key ring, sunglass case) to the outside if you desire.

This clutch is perfect to take along with you on shopping trips when you don't want to carry a bulky purse. It holds a surprising amount of things!

During October, $8.75 will be donated to Gospel Proclaimers Missionary Association, Inc., with the purchase of any wristlet. (That is 100% of the profit after materials, fees and shipping.)

This one is already sold, but there are other wristlets as well as the rest of my Missions Month products in my shop.

1 comments:

Pamela said...

You have been busy since I've been here visiting. Your blue and yellow quilt is beautiful. I love french blue and yellow together. Such a kind thing you are doing for your missionary. I hope God triples your profits.

Blessings,
Pamela

 
;