Monday, October 3, 2011

Missions Month: Burp Cloth Sets

Today's Missions Month feature is the baby burp cloth sets. (Don't know what Missions Month is? Check out this post.)

I hear a lot of mothers of boys complaining that all baby things are girly. So when I found this soccer ball fabric in my stash, I knew exactly what I wanted to do with it - burp cloth sets!

The soccer ball fabric is a quilting cotton, and it is backed by a white and black polka-dotted cotton jersey knit. The jersey knit keeps it from slipping off your shoulder.

Of course, I had plenty of girl-themed fabric in my stash, too.

These burp cloths feature an upcycled cotton bedsheet fabric with polka dots in shades of brown and pink. They are backed by an upcycled cotton flannel bedsheet fabric in pink gingham.

Here again, the flannel keeps these burp cloths from slipping off your shoulder.

For each set of burp cloths sold, I will donate $7.50 to Gospel Proclaimers Missionary Association, Inc. Check out this post for more details.

These would make excellent baby shower gifts, so get them while you can (if my sister hasn't bought them all before you get there)! :) Be sure to check out the rest of the Missions Month products while you're there.

2 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

What a cute print for little boy burp cloths!

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Love the boy fabric - looks really fun! Good luck with your fund raising - for such a great cause!

 
;