Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Vacation Pictures: The Condo

Here are some pictures from our vacation last week. I thought you might enjoy seeing them!

First of all, here's the dining room. I did most of my scrapbooking on here at night.
And here's the kitchen ...

... with the breakfast nook off to the side. The kids enjoyed sitting here to eat!From there, you walk right into the living room ...... with the fireplace ...... and this view outside the sliding glass doors! The water was about 20 feet from our door.Now let's back up just a few steps and go upstairs to the bedrooms!First of all, this was my daughter's room. It had two sliding glass doors and a balcony that overlooked the street side. This was supposed to be my son's room, although he never slept in the bed. [He was too afraid being in a strange place and the whole way down the hall, so he ended up in our bed every night!] This room also had two sliding glass doors and a balcony that overlooked the street side.

There was a regular bathroom on their end, but it wasn't anything out of the ordinary, so I didn't take any pictures of it. Then we go to the "master bedroom suite" -- and it was sweet! :) When I called to make the reservations, the lady said there was no jacuzzi. Imagine my surprise to find this right off the master bedroom:

You could easily fit four adults into it. I've never seen anything like it, all enclosed like it is. You know the funny thing, though? It's exactly like the one I dreamed about a month or so ago. I about got chills when I saw it! :)
Then here is the master bedroom:

It also had a fireplace identical to the one in the living room. And, like the living room, it had three sliding glass doors that overlooked the bay, complete with a balcony and chairs! What a view!!


I have more pictures, but I'll have to post them later. I need to run and get a few things done.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sophia,

It looks immaculate. That's always a plus. (smile) It all sounds so relaxing. It sounds like the Lord really blessed you all with a wonderful time away.

 
;