Thursday, June 12, 2008

Senior Pictures!

Okay, here are a few of the senior pictures I took last week. I'm so excited to get to share them with you! All of these were taken at her home, so I "made up" props as we went. (Their property is a treasure trove of awesome props!)

First of all, here are the "dressier" ones.



And to show the cowgirl that she is at heart ...

And finally, a picture of her with her English mastiff puppy (who at 10 months is taller than me and weighs more than I do - she's going to be HUGE!) ...
I was very pleased with how these turned out. Of course, you probably guessed that I took over 100 pictures. You have to take a lot of pictures to get enough "keepers."

1 comments:

Rhonda said...

your photography skills are great! The graduate looks so pretty and happy.

 
;