Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Etsy Spotlight: Take Time to Smell the Flowers 6x6" Mini Album

Today I'm spotlighting another 6x6" mini album from my new Etsy shop.


Since you can only share ten photos on Etsy, I figured I'd do a flip-through here, in case anyone wants to see the full album.


Because of the tags and flaps throughout, this album will fit up to 31 photos of varying sizes.



This shows the insert folded up and pulled out slightly.


This page features a tuck spot with a tag (shown pulled out in the next photo). 





This is another insert that can be pulled out.


Here is another tuck spot with another tag (shown in the next photo).





This is the last insert that can be pulled out.


... And the last tuck spot with a tag.




I thought this image that looks like embroidery was a perfect image for the back cover.


The spine is covered in a coordinating print.

You can find this album in my shop here.

0 comments:

 
;