Saturday, April 27, 2019

Cards from 6x6" Paper Pads, part 2


JoAnn's had their individual papers on sale 10/$2 a week or so ago, and I went in specifically for these cut-apart papers. My particular JoAnn's store has a pathetic papercrafting section (one very tiny aisle), but I really like this paper. It was the only one I purchased.

I bought several sheets and then matched it up with some paper from my 6x6" paper pads at home:


These both came from Michaels.


I know several gardeners, so these seed packet-style greetings were too cute to pass up. I simply attached them to coordinating papers and used strips from scraps for some background interest. I really like how they turned out!

#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6
#7
#8
#9
#10
#11
#12

These cards were so easy, but so satisfying to make. It was fun to pick papers and watch the cards come together!

1 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

I love those awesome seed packet greetings --- they make such beautiful card fronts!

 
;