Friday, July 19, 2013

More Jeans for Alex

'm having so much fun sewing (and knitting) for this doll! :)



I still haven't remembered the gold jeans thread when I've been out shopping, but I wanted to try out a few more details on the jeans. This time, I added belt loops (that I used from the original, worn-out pair), side seams (so the faux front pockets are anchored to something), and real back pockets.

 
Both of my kids were thrilled with these. I think the functional back pockets were the main attraction, but the cute belt was an added bonus, too. It's another cat collar from Dollar Tree. I just pulled off the little bell, and it's a great fit.

2 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

Love the added detail the pockets and belt loops add! Alex is going to be the best dressed doll around!

Diana of Diana Rambles said...

They look so real!

 
;