Wednesday, July 24, 2013

More Dresses for Paige


I made some more dresses for Paige from the same pattern as the last one. (You can find it at My Cup Overflows here.)

This first one was an experiment with vintage sheet fabric. I used wide ribbon for the sleeve cuffs.


This is a fabric that I got on clearance at Hobby Lobby. We wear a lot of red, black and white around here, so I was happy to find this.

Lastly (for now) is a yellow chevron print I got on sale at Hancock Fabrics over their 4th of July sale. I dressed it up with twill tape accents and a bold yellow button from a thrift store find that I backed with a small ruffle of sheer ribbon.

If you make this dress, you should refer back to my original dress post for some things you really need to know about this pattern.

2 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

Beautiful little dresses -- they look professionally done!

Diana of Diana Rambles said...

I found you via a linky party and dug around your blog to see all your American Girl creations. Very nice!!

 
;