Friday, April 12, 2013

Simple Splash of Color Hat


This was a knit-along project a month or so ago, and I really like how it turned out. I used yarn from my $5 thrift store haul, so I don't know the manufacturer. It's wonderfully soft, though, so I wish I knew who made it!

This is going into my charity hat box, which now has a destination next winter: an Indian missionary society that some of my high school and college friends are missionaries with. I recently spoke with the people in the home office, and they were delighted with the thought of having warm things to give the children at Christmas. (Interestingly enough, they said that acrylic would be fine.)

This is a free pattern that was pretty fast and fun: A Simple Splash of Color.

1 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

At first glance I thought you'd knit an Easter egg -- :)
Love the bright colors -- I'm sure you'll make some little girl happy with this!

 
;