Friday, February 3, 2012

Butterflies & Doilies Cards


Here are some more of those pre-decorated "inchie" images that I didn't know what to do with before. I also managed to use up some hoarded paper and more of that huge stack of doilies.


Since the doilies are slightly bigger than 4-1/4", I had to think of ways to trim them to fit on my cards. This was a great idea I had seen on other people's cards. I just trimmed three scallop sections from one side, and it fit perfectly.


This is the last of my cards from our cardmaking day. I hope you've enjoyed the peek as much as I enjoyed making and showcasing them.

2 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

I love using doilies on cards -- and I love the background papers you used here! Your cards are so bright and cheerful!

jemilyea said...

Mmm, I like these last cards. I have to say that you might - just might - inspire me to actually make some cards someday.

 
;