Friday, March 30, 2012

Knitting: Red Striped Toddler Sweater for India

This is the last of the sweaters for India, at least for now. I'm moving on to sweaters for Lesotho, since they have a deadline that's closer than the group for India. I'm sure I'll be making more for this group in the future, though.

I really like this sweater, although I do wish I had made the stripe wider. Other than that, I'm very happy with it. Since the children's school uniforms are red, I hope this works well with their outfits.

Again, I used the Basic Seamless Raglan Pullover pattern. (I told you I like it!)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi, I cannot find this pattern. Is there any way to have it?
Thanking in advance.
Regards
Sophie

Christa said...

I checked to make sure the link was still working and discovered that the woman who had published it didn't have the authority to do so. Apparently it's still under copyright, and she doesn't hold it.

Of course, I didn't know that when I used the pattern.

There are tons of free raglan sweater patterns, though. If you're a member of Ravelry, go to the Patterns tab and search for "free," "raglan," and "sweater". HTH!

 
;