Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Blue Ridge Impressions stamps (and cards)

I thought I'd pass along a recommendation for a great company that I recently did business with. While we were at Massanutten Resort, we also happened to be 12 minutes away from a rubber stamp store that I had wanted to order from for awhile now (like a year or so!). Anyway, I stopped by and bought some stamps and was thoroughly impressed with them. The stamp company is Blue Ridge Impressions. They are Mennonite-owned, if I have it right, and they are some of the nicest people you will ever do business with. Not only that, but their stamps are very high-quality, affordable and Christian-themed. It doesn't get any better than that! Go check them out.

I bought the large ship, the buck head, and several sentiments. I'll share the cards I made:



Doesn't this make a perfect sympathy card? The ship and sentiment are both from Blue Ridge Impressions.



And here's a great masculine birthday card! The ship is from Blue Ridge Impressions; the compass and background stamp are from Hampton Arts. A huge bonus: the ship requires almost no coloring to look great.



And here is the buck stamp, the best purchase I've made in a LONG time! Both sides of our family have avid buck hunters, and I now have the perfect card for all those guys that were so hard to make cards for. :) And in case you're wondering, I colored the buck with BIC Mark-Its and used a white watercolor pencil on his rack.

Do you want to know how reasonably-priced these stamps are? The large unmounted stamps average $6 - 6.50. These are the "K" size stamps you'd pay $15+ for mounted. Not only that, but there are coupons in their catalog. I used a BOGO stamp and got both the buck and the ship stamps for $6.50 total.

Enjoy!

0 comments:

 
;