Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Notebooks for missions - pictures!

Here are the notebooks I mentioned last night. (I made them for a group of our missionaries to give to the children they work with this Christmas.) I guess I only did 12 of them instead of the 14 I thought I did!
And here are closeups of my favorites:







Just in case you missed the last post, I used last year's child-friendly Christmas card fronts to make these covers. And in case you've just recently found my blog, I have complete instructions on how to make these notebooks at this post.

3 comments:

Crystal Mason said...

Hi, Christa! I just came across your blog again! Sounds like some exciting things are happening around there.

I just read about some of the great deals you've been finding...that's great! Come January, we will be moving to Texas so Michael can go to a Missionary Language School (a long story you can read about in our newsletter). Needless to say, I'm very excited about getting into frugal living through coupons, sales, etc...even if it's only for a short time.

And congratulations on the purchase of your photo editing software ~ sounds like fun!

Take care!

Christa said...

Good to "see" you! I'm glad to finally find your blog, too! :)

Will you be living anywhere near a Walgreens, Rite Aid or CVS? If so, you're in for a treat!!

Crystal Mason said...

Yes, a Walgreens! On our last trip out, I was able to get some free Pert shampoo, cheap toilet paper, cheap laundry soap, a good price on real butter, etc... it was great!

 
;