Saturday, June 8, 2019

Spring and Summer Decor: Table Centerpiece


I recently found this cute little wagon (JUST the wagon) secondhand for a great price ($3, I think). I was wanting a table centerpiece for my spring and summer decor, which is mostly white.

It came to me with very old and tired sunflowers hot-glued all over it, as well as lots and lots of black electrical tape everywhere. I have no idea what was up with the electrical tape, since it's structurally sound without it. And while I love sunflowers, these were really tired-looking and just had to go. I pulled all of that off almost immediately.

Then I bought some flowers from Dollar Tree and redecorated it. I love how it turned out!


I used a total of four white rose bushes and two bushes of the flowers at the bottom (refer to my previous post about my knowledge of flowers - it's almost nonexistent).

 As a side note, if you think you can't make floral arrangements, I'd encourage you to watch some YouTube videos that use Dollar Tree stems. That's where I learned what I know, and I was surprised at how easy it can be.

For about $10 total (including the floral foam inside), I have a beautiful table centerpiece that would have been priced around $80 at Michaels. I love shopping secondhand and Dollar Tree stores!

0 comments:

 
;