Tuesday, November 7, 2017

$5 Artist's Loft Bullet Journal Update: Strap Issue

So, if you're interested in bullet journals, you may be interested to know that the strap broke on my Artist's Loft bullet journal after about a week or so using it cross-wise as a pen loop.


This is not a deal-breaker for me because of the price point and the fact that the strap was more in the way than it was helpful. But, in the interests of full disclosure about the journal that I've been raving about, I thought I should mention it on my blog.

I have more (positive) things to post about this journal, but they will have to wait until I get some keyboard issues resolved with my laptop. (Almost the entire left side of the keyboard doesn't want to work, so I'm using the on-screen keyboard to type most of this.)

0 comments:

 
;