Tuesday, November 14, 2017

My Thrifted Bullet Journal Case

I love the looks of my new bullet journal, and I want it to stay nice for as long as possible. A friend of a friend kindly made me a vinyl monogram for the front. It gets shoved in my purse a lot because I'm one of the (apparently) few bullet journalists that actually takes her bullet journal with her when she leaves the house, so I was afraid of being too rough on the decal.


While I was on a thrifting excursion the other day, I happened upon this beauty from At A Glance ($2 at Goodwill). I have no idea if it's still available or not, but it perfectly fits my bullet journal. As an added bonus, I can close my journal again if I want to (remember the broken strap?) and even keep my pen handy without putting binder clip marks on the cover.


This was barely used before it was donated, if it was used at all. I love the extra space to store Scripture coloring cards without harming the binding of my bullet journal.

I'm still completely in love with this Artist's Loft notebook. If you get wind that they'll be discontinuing them, please drop me a line to let me know so I can stock up! (This seems to happen every time I fall in love with a frugal supply.)

1 comments:

jemilyea said...

I've been enjoying your recent bullet journal posts. Am glad you found the nice zipped cover. My "daytimer" zips, and it's so convenient.

 
;