Friday, July 1, 2016

Pineapple Doily #2

So far I've only made 2 pineapple dollies from this ball of thread. I love them both. (And I have enough thread left to do at least one more.)



This one is hanging out on top my dresser now.

The funny thing is that it used to take me at least a week to finish one of these. I finished both of these in one day (each). Either I've learned to crochet faster, or I can keep at it for longer stretches. Maybe it's a combination of both.

posted from Bloggeroid

2 comments:

jemilyea said...

I'm happy to see you are able to post again. I've missed hearing what you are doing. I have a small pineapple doily you made and gave me. It's just two pineapples, but because it's so small it fits neatly on a shelf with some china. I think of you whenever I dust!

Esther Asbury said...

I love your beautiful doily!

 
;