Friday, September 12, 2014

Knitting: Fiver Cabled Sweater is done! On to Yuletide Yoke ...

I finished the Fiver Cables Sweater after about an hour's worth of knitting today. Since I've been weaving in the ends as I go, I was finished once I bound off (and wove that end in). I highly recommend weaving in the ends as you go!



I had the next sweater picked out, so I went ahead and started on it. It's another free pattern called Yuletide Yoke, published by Bernat. It's already seamless, so I don't have to convert anything. I love the color work on this one, and I have the same colors as the sample.

I had a bit of time to do mindless knitting, so the stockinette portions went fast. I managed to get to the arm joins on the body of the sweater ...


... as well as the cuff of the first sleeve.



1 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

Congrats on one finished and another one well on it's way! You're definitely a speedy knitter!

 
;