Friday, June 28, 2013

Fun Find: Tote Bags and Backpacks for the Dolls!

My sister and I caught Tuesday Morning's annual clearance sale last week when she was here for Cousin Camp, and we scored some fantastic items. You may laugh when you see some of my "fantastic items," though:


Pick-up bag dispensers for dogs!

You should have seen my excitement when I found these. I'm sure anyone else looking on must have thought I was insane to be getting so excited over bag dispensers, but these are the perfect size for our 18" dolls. I found a black one for Alex and a pink one for Paige. I plan to cut off the carabiner thing and just make a regular zipper pull for them.

Did you notice the yellow price sticker? $2.49. I didn't even pay that much. No, they were 80% off, so I got them for $0.49 each. Now are you beginning to understand my excitement?

But this was definitely the find of the day in that department:


A backpack for Alex, with functional zippers! And I didn't even have to mess with sewing all those tiny pieces. It was the same price.

I looked all over, but I couldn't find a girl-colored one. In fact, I couldn't find any more of them at all because any color would have worked at that price.

I think the clearance event is over now, but if you have a Tuesday Morning store nearby, the backpacks are a fantastic price even at $2.49.

1 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

Looks like fun!! You're going to have the classiest dolls on the Shore before long!

 
;