Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Cards: Wingback Chairs

Here are some more premade items I've been holding onto for awhile.

I printed these free digital stamp chairs [from Bird's Cards, I think] onto patterned paper awhile ago and cut them out. I fully intended to do something with them, but they sat in the envelope for over a year before I pulled them out a few weeks ago and decided to make cards with them.


Wingback chairs are my personal favorite when it comes to chair styles, so I didn't use much embellishment. I just added a few Nestabilities frames, pearls and then popped the chairs up on dimensionals.

I really like them, and they can be used for just about any occasion!

2 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

Yea...More cards! I love those images from Birds Cards --- especially like them printed on pattern paper! Very pretty!

Christa said...

I'm pretty sure I got the idea from you. :)

 
;