Monday, April 9, 2012

Cards: Little Girls Are Heaven's Flowers


I pulled out a bunch of miscellaneous supplies I had premade (flowers and such) and came up with these frilly cards that will work great for girly birthdays or baby girl congratulations cards.


I'm slowly working through my stack of embellishments I had premade for fun. These flowers are a fine example of that. I've had them for over a year now. I'm so glad to finally have used them on something!


The stamping wasn't exactly flawless on this one, but I'm keeping it. It has been so long since I stamped that I didn't think about the bulk of the embellishments and how it would affect me pressing down on the stamp. Oh well, lesson learned! :)

1 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

It's nice to see some cards on your blog again! Love the pink and green....the doily gives the feel of a shelf cut that way! Pretty Cards!

 
;