Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Cards: More VW Beetle Bugs

Sorry to have dropped off the face of the earth for a week! :) My mother and nephew were visiting, and we were busy getting things ready for his upcoming graduation, as well as the usual visiting.

I made some more of these adorable VW Beetle cards because I just couldn't resist.


This is my favorite color for the actual cars, so I had to make at least one.



How's this for a cute green car? I know I've seen one of the real cars in a similar green, although it had a custom paint job to make it look like a frog. I dearly love these little cars because they have so much personality!

I'm pretty sure either of these cards could go for men or women (or boys/girls), so I'm very happy to have some more versatile cards in my stash.

Just a reminder, you can find this free template here on Stamp-n-Design's blog. You can also see the other cards I made with this template at this post.

2 comments:

jemilyea said...

Yes, I noticed you weren't posting, but am sure you had a lovely time with your visitors!

Esther Asbury said...

Love the VW pattern...there are so many directions you can go with it and still have them turn out super cute!

 
;