Saturday, December 1, 2018

Homeschool Bullet Journals, Part 3


Last week I showed you the beginnings of my son's homeschool bullet journal for this year. This week I'll show you the beginnings of my daughter's.


I let her choose a washi tape that coordinated with the journal color she chose. From there, I picked the marker color and coordinating washi tapes. I still took a minimalist approach to the decorating, but she can fancy it up if she wants to.

I started with the same printable year sticker for the front cover so we can keep track of the days she's done schoolwork.


My daughter turned 13 this year. She has been planning her birthday party on my Pinterest account for a long time now. I created a spread where she could choose her favorite ideas so we could narrow them down.


Here is her book list. I'm sure we'll need several of these spreads. My kids each check out about ten books every time we visit the library, which we try to do every two weeks.


And here is one of her "grade sheets". Hers are just slightly fancier with the addition of gold washi tape.

And there you have it - simple, but effective. At some point, I'll have to update you on how they've worked for us now that we've been using them for a few months.

0 comments:

 
;