Friday, October 20, 2017

New Bullet Journal: Inside Front Cover and Contact Page

In case you didn't notice from my last post, I'm a little excited about my new bullet journal (Artist's Loft from Michaels). If I can wait, I don't plan to officially move into it until January. I have enough space in my current bullet journal to last me through the end of the year.

So, to alleviate my excitement a bit, I've been planning how to make it perfect. And I decided that some of the pages can be made a few months ahead without any harm. Two such pages are the inside front cover and the contact page.

Here is what I came up with for these pages that would normally go to waste:



I received this gorgeous card for my 40th birthday a few months ago, and I knew I wanted to use it where I could see it a lot. This was the perfect use!

I recently found this quote [shared on Facebook, but no author mentioned - I'd love to know who came up with it, if you happen to know] and I couldn't agree with it more. I also thought it was the perfect companion to the card image.

Just yesterday, I found a lifetime supply of A5-sized sticker paper at a yard sale for $1.50. I printed this onto one of those sheets.

Stay tuned for more pages to come. I have several pages on my list that can be done ahead of time.

0 comments:

 
;