Saturday, December 8, 2012

Remember November Socks Test Knit

I recently test-knit another sock pattern for a friend on Ravelry. If you're looking for a good introduction to sock-knitting, this would be a good one. There's no scary "turning the heel" to worry about - it's an after-thought heel that uses basic stitches.






 It's also highly adaptable to whatever your foot size or preferred sock size. I have a smallish foot, but I was able to adjust it very easily to fit my feet. I also prefer anklets (unless it's winter), so that's what I made. It was really quite easy and straightforward.







Another nice thing is that they're toe-up, which means you're not going to run out of yarn unexpectedly. I think that's my favorite aspect of toe-up socks!

If you're interested in trying them, the pattern is called Remember November Socks. It's a very low-priced pattern, and I'm pretty sure pattern sales go to her son's college bill.

0 comments:

 
;