Friday, December 28, 2012

Christmas Gifts Preview: Day Seven






This gift was a little hard to photograph because of the shrink wrap, but I really like how it turned out. I had this box leftover from a few years ago and decided to use it as the base for this gift.

Also included are several color-coordinated Bath & Body Works items, a spatula, recipe cards, heart-shaped measuring spoons, hand sanitizer, magnetic paper pad, and two handmade dishcloths.

To keep everything together and to keep them from falling out, I bought shrink wrap plastic from the dollar store. (It didn't work as well this time as the last time, but oh well.)

My total cost for this gift: around $8.

1 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

Another pretty and fun gift! You surely spoiled your family this year w/so many homemade gifts! (My personal goal for this next Christmas is to have a stash of homemade items ready to give --- suited to each one's taste.)

 
;