Saturday, October 20, 2012

Preemie clothes fit Bitty Twins

Wow! Where has an entire week gone?? I feel like I've been "out of the loop" this week, but I think it has to do with homeschooling. Last week was the end of our first nine weeks, and I like to plan out nine weeks' worth of lesson planning at a time. (It doesn't work for everyone, but it does for me.) Of course that meant that I had to do another nine weeks' worth of lesson planning, and that made my whole week feel "off".

It certainly didn't help matters when I discovered that I had skipped an entire week of our My Father's World curriculum! Fortunately, it was the week we were supposed to be doing this week (#10), so I'm just going to do it next week. The funny thing is that I knew something didn't seem right about how we skipped some of the most important events in Joseph's life, but I never thought to check to see if we were on the right week.

At any rate, I haven't had a lot of time (or inspiration) for posting this week. But I do have a little tip to share with you ...
 
The Bitty Twins can fit preemie-sized clothing!

When my local Wal-Mart got in their winter baby sleepers, a few of them caught my eye. I noticed that they only got one or two preemie-sized in each design, so there are no guarantees that your Wal-Mart will have them. But if they do, you can't beat $8 for a zippered sleeper that fits them well.

"Real" AG/Bitty pajamas do fit them "to a tee", but they're three times the price (not including shipping), and my daughter is going to love these sleepers for her dolls. I'm saving them for Christmas gifts.

1 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

Cute little sleepers -- isn't it fun finding good deals like that?

 
;