Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Patriotic Striped Bitty Pullover


Yes, another sweater for my daughter's Bitty Twins!



I've been furiously knitting sweaters with my Basic Seamless Bitty Pullover pattern, trying to see how many different ways I can use it. This sweater started out with two goals in mind:


  1. use up small scraps, and
  2. do some stripes.

I was pleased to be able to finish off every last scrap of these three colors. It was close enough that I was sweating it just a little, but I always finished with at least a few inches of yarn to spare. (It was that close.)

These are the row counts I used for the stripes:

Red - 26 rows (beginning ribbing through rnd 17 of increases)
White - 10 rows
Blue - 20 rows (including bottom ribbing)

I hope you're enjoying these doll knitting projects because I've been busy and have some more to share in the coming days.

4 comments:

jemilyea said...

I saw this one on Ravelry. Congratulations on publishing a pattern.

Esther Asbury said...

Cute Sweater! Looks like you enjoy the dolls as much or more than Regina! You should put some of these up in your Etsy shop - they're all adorable!

Christa said...

I did think about putting a few in the shop. We'll see. I'm just not sure how well they would go over or even what a good price would be.

SJ @ Homemaker On A Dime said...

So cute! Thanks for joining Creative Bloggers' Party & Hop :)

 
;