Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Getting ready for a new homeschool year

Did you miss me last week? I was away at church camp and thought I had posts lined up. Apparently I didn't. Sorry about that! I'll be featuring those later. Right now I'm working on my homeschool room, getting ready for school to start next week.

Since we're heading back into the homeschool year, and since my children are getting older (and thus the material is more involved), I can make no promises about the frequency or topics of my posts over the next few weeks.

I know some of you homeschool, some of you knit, and some of you quilt. Some of you just like to keep tabs on what I'm doing (mostly my personal friends). The next few weeks probably won't involve any creative "crafty" projects, but I may post about my homeschool room, some great homeschool finds for this year, and such. If you're not "into" that, hang in there. There are more creative projects and ideas coming.

As a teacher (albeit a homeschooling one), August and September get me in the mood for more organization, like January does for most people. I'm working on some aspects of that which I'll share in a little while, but I thought I'd leave you with a link to a helpful blog planner from Mama Jenn. You need to subscribe in order to access it, but it's a great tool! She based it on two planners, only one of which I can get to load. It's a good one, though, and you'll probably want to check it out, too. It's courtesy of Amy Bayliss from Cajun Joie de Vivre.

1 comments:

jemilyea said...

Yes, I missed hearing from you, but I was pretty sure where you were!

 
;