Wednesday, April 15, 2009

More cards from magazines

I made some more cards with images I cut from magazines. I still have plenty of images left, so I'll post more as I get them made.

First of all, here's a set of notecards with the theme of silver and birds:
These images all came from the same magazine page, so I got the idea to make them into a set.

Supplies: decorative corners (Vintage Cuttlebug die); embossing folder (Cuttlebug Textiles); fleur de lis border punch (EK Success); paper (American Crafts).
This next one uses my new Sizzix picket fence die:


Supplies: paper (The Paper Company); embossing folder (Cuttlebug D'vine Swirls); picket fence die (Sizzix Sizzlet); ribbon (Michaels $1 bin).

Supplies: paper (The Paper Company); embossing folder (Cuttlebug Textiles); fleur de lis border punch (EK Success); decorative corner punch (EK Success); Cuttlebug die (Ornamental); pearl brad (K & Co).


I know those pearl brads look a little odd, but I had to cover up a number. I tried to balance them.
Supplies: paper (The Paper Company); embossing folder (Cuttlebug Textiles); fleur de lis border punch (EK Success); brads (Making Memories); ribbon (Michaels $1 bin); pearl brads (K & Co).



Supplies: paper (The Paper Company); embossing folder (Cuttlebug Textiles); fleur de lis border punch (EK Success); brads (Dollar Tree). NOTE: I colored these brads with my BIC Mark-It markers.




0 comments:

 
;