Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter at our house

I haven't had a chance to edit these pictures yet, but I thought I'd share them with you anyway. Here is my family in our Easter "finery" yesterday. :)

My little princess who is growing up faster than I can keep track!

My little preacher boy who is doing the same!

And the whole family. I think this was the first "easy" family picture I've taken of us. It isn't perfect because I used the self-timer and had to run to get in the picture, but I like it. It's us.


Lastly, we had a special visitor yesterday:




A new baby duckling from one of our parishioners. This duckling spent the evening service in our house to keep warm, and the kids loved him!


The kids loved their Easter baskets and were blown away by the Sizzix Sidekicks and Cuttlekids dies. (In case I didn't mention it before, we got the machines on clearance for $8.50 each. They are regularly $50.) They call them their "Cuttlebugs" since that's what I have and it does much the same thing. Good thing I gave them a bunch of paper cut to fit the dies because they had fun cranking them through. I was surprised at how quickly they learned how to build the sandwich and how good they're getting at centering everything on the die.


Now I need to run! We have revival this week and had a last-minute change of plans. Our scheduled evangelist couldn't come because of health issues. Since they eat all of their meals in their motorhome, I had done no special grocery shopping for revival week. We're keeping the replacement evangelist at our house, so I'm currently finishing my menu so I can run out to the store today. Good thing I have a day to get ready! :)

0 comments:

 
;