Thursday, April 16, 2009

The last of the scrapbook pages

Here are the last of the scrapbook pages I finished during our vacation in November. I'm sharing just in time because we'll be taking another weeks' vacation next month, and I'm thinking about taking more scrapbook pages along to get caught up. :)

So here are the pages, this time from my son's album ...

I love these pictures of my son and my husband! The sentiment from Creative Memories was perfect for this page.

Every now and then I get in the mood to do a "color block style" page, and I always like the result. I'm loving the clear alphabet stamps since I don't have to keep buying alphabet stickers!

I'm not sure what I think about the design of this page, but at least it's done.


I liked this page. See those red circles on the pictures? They tell about the gift in the picture, since my background paper was a bit too busy to journal on (but I loved it enough to use it).



And lastly, a double page spread from our first Cousin Camp. I like how this one turned out, especially with the decorative paper (which came from Dollar Tree, believe it or not).




1 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Christmas one is my favorite! Love how you used multiple photos and let the pictures shine!

 
;