Saturday, April 4, 2009

I'm back!

Well, I ended up with the same sickness as my daughter. Surprise, surprise. At least it only lasted a day. I still managed to get a lot done at my parents' house, and I'm quite pleased with our progress. We spent the last day or so mostly visiting, so that was nice, too.

So now I'm back and trying to get back into my normal schedule here. This was my first day back home, and I feel a bit disorganized. Hopefully that's only temporary! :)

At any rate, I should be able to resume my regular posting now. It's late and I need sleep, so I'm calling it a night!

1 comments:

Susan said...

Love all your deals! I'm going to have to check out the Cuttlekids dies; they are much less expensive than the regular ones. I haven't done much paper crafting lately, so I need to get back to it.

Glad to see you back!

 
;